On the 30th of May 2017, seven associations dedicated to the innovation and development of the Emilia Romagna industrial system called ‘Clust-ER’ were set up at the headquarters of ASTER for the various sectoral specialisations:
- MECHATRONICS AND MOTORISTICS
- HEALTH AND WELLBEING INDUSTRIES
- FOOD FARMING
- ENERGY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- INNOVATION IN SERVICES
- CULTURAL AND CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
- BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION
The CAMSER Consortium subscribed as a founding member of the MECHATRONICS AND MOTORISTICS CLUST-ER, focusing on Value Chain Robotics and Automation.
The goals Clust-ER intends to pursue are aimed at:
- Maximising opportunities for participation in European programmes and international research and innovation networks;
- Implementing synergies and activating coordinated and stable networks and links with other public-private groups at a national and European level;
- Encouraging and supporting the development of initiatives in the field of higher education and the development of human resources;
- Supporting and encouraging the development of new research infrastructures for Emilia Romagna.
As an active and dynamic community within the international mechanics and mechatronics manufacturers’ markets, the Consortium, aims to become an active part of the Emilia Romagna High Technology Network to share innovative projects and programmes devoted to industrial development.
Through the sharing of ideas and know-how in such a broad context, the Consortium aims to intercept opportunities for development, in support of the competitiveness of its affiliated companies.