CARMINATI MORSE is renewed with a restyling of the website in Italian and English.
Maximizing the precision and robustness of machine tools has always been the mission of Carminati Morse, a Brescia company founded in the 1970s and led by the Carminati brothers.
The company develops and manufactures clamping systems for CNC machining centers and machine tools: the new website highlights the entire production of vices and cubes both in the standard version and in the advanced equipped version with a very high precision.
The latest novelty produced in the Carminati Morse plants takes the name of the Europa 03 type vice. It is a high precision, modular vice.
It has a mechanical-mechanical locking facility, and a covered manoeuvring screw.
It can be assembled in three different solutions according to locking requirements:
- TYPE ED03: DOUBLE SELF-LOCKING VICE with facility for closing the two pieces simultaneously, with tolerance up to 2mm.
- TYPE ES03: SINGLE VICE WITH THRUST-LOCKING
- TYPE ET03: SINGLE VICE WITH PULL-LOCKING.
The covered spindle screw and use of chromium-nickel materials hardened to 58 HRC, assure almost unlimited long-life.
The vice, ground on all surfaces., can be used onplane or squared with a tolerance of +/-0.02.
Locking is by a mechanical-mechanical multiplier and a force selector to ensure constant thrust control.
By using the stepped jaws, you can position the piece at three different heights, thus avoiding use of parallels.
- MOD. 100 WITH KG./F 2000
- MOD. 125 WITH KG./F 3000
- MOD. 150 WITH KG./F 4000
Why contact Carminati Morse?
- Our team of operators has many years of experience in the field and knows how to provide the best mechanical locking solutions
- Made in Italy production
- Constant commitment in the search for technologically advanced solutions